Posted by : Evan Derek March 25, 2012
Hi friends. There are many instances when we want to know where our friends are, where our parents are, and for those who've got a pair, where is my girl-friend or boyfriend. ! Well there are many apps in the market which allow you to get exactly the pin-pointed location of any cellphone. But the problom is they cost too high. Well today I'm gonna show you a process by which you can trace the exact mobile location of any cell phone without the need to spend a single penny. What you need is listed below, and i'm sure most of us already have what is needed.
- Any cell phone that supports Google maps. eg. Nokia , Blackberry , Symbian etc
- Google Latitude. Which you can download by going to google.com/latitude from your cell phone.
- Go to google.com/latitude from your cell phone.
- Download the free app.
- Open the App.
- Enter You mobile number in the entry Field.
- Now You've set it up on your phone. Now you gotta set it up on your friends cell phone.
How to set it up on your friends cell phone:
- You can add friends by their E-mail Addresses. Your friends will receive an E-mail with the download link of Google latitude.
- Or you can manually add yourself or ask your friend to add google latitude on his/her cell phone.
- Now you and your friend can add each other as friends on google latitude and you'll get the exact location of where your friends cell phone is.
- There is exactly no limit to how many friends you can add in your latitude circle. ( just make sure you dont add your parents :)
- Well so As soon as You and your buddy confirm each other as friends you get to see each others location.
- Ofcourse you can fake your location The screenshot below describes the ways to do so.
- Well the most eye catching feature of google latitude is that you can use it online even without a cell phone.
- Just go to google.com/latitude from you PC, Follow the instructions, log-in into your account. And track You friends Locations !!
Hope the Post helped You.
Please leave your valuable feedback.